Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Well, I think I'm going to go to bed now, so I'll just say that if the estimates tomorrow do report $35m, then it should be considering one of the best reboot openings of all time (off the top of my head, I'd only rank Star Trek higher in terms of impressiveness). Sony would never have to worry about selling the rights for Spider-Man, not if they can pull a number like that on Tuesday after the kind of joke Spider-Man 3 was.

Edited by Biggestgeekever
  • Like 1

I know

Batman reboot 2014

Transformers reboot 2014

G.I. Joe reboot 2015

Star Trek reboot 2015

James Bond reboot 2016

Spider Man reboot reboot 2018

Avengers reboot 2020

Batman reboot reboot reboot 2020

Hollywood must reboot everything fuck TDKR, WB burn all the copies and fast track a reboot and have it out by Dec 2013!

Maybe they can do a Harry Potter reboot, and do a crossover with reboot of the reboots Spider-Man in it.

Posted Image

Well, I think I'm going to go to bed now, so I'll just say that if the estimates tomorrow do report $35m, then it should be considering one of the best reboot openings of all time (off the top of my head, I'd only rank Star Trek higher in terms of impressiveness). Sony would never have to worry about selling the rights for Spider-Man, not if they can pull a number like that on Tuesday after the kind of joke Spider-Man 3 was.

The best news about this is Sony can make a shit Spider Man film and still going to do well.Batman and Robin style Spider Man would do at least 265m :D :D :D
  • Like 1