Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Just like yesterday, all 2D showings in my area past 6PM are sold out, so small decrease from yesterday's number?

7.5M midnights say hello, it needs to do a lot better than yesterday to manage a small decrease.

I think its right up there with them both.

I might be inclined to agree. Need more time to think it over, though. The crazy thing is TASM has a higher RT user rating than Spider-Man, 84%/4.2 to 65%/3.3. I was rather shocked when I saw SM's rating yesterday, still cant quite believe it.

20 sell outs here already out of 87 shows. Already doing better than yesterday, and most of the evening, and late night shows are already all sold out. And it's only barely past half two in the afternoon right now. I'm gonna take a run down the street to the theatre when I finish some work to see how the lines are there.

Edited by riczhang
  • Like 2

Realistic? I don't know, we are talking about a superhero that webslings through New York City here. If Neo's prediction come to pass and with some real mighty legs... feasible.

A reboot comming of a HORRIBLE SM3.every new movie decreased around 40 mill..Sold NOTHING on DVDIt was always in the cards that the reboot could bring in around 300 mill due to higher ticket prices and great 3D...But this new franchise will make a reverse you know... It will start INCREASING with the next one

Even with a weak villan??A SH are only as good as the villans allows it to be

Im not quite so certain that the GA quite agreed with this boards assessment of the first Spider-Man.

20 sell outs here already out of 87 shows. Already doing better than yesterday, and most of the evening, and late night shows are already all sold out. And it's only barely past half two in the afternoon right now. I'm gonna take a run down the street to the theatre when I finish some work to see how the lines are there.

Great news :bravo:

A reboot comming of a HORRIBLE SM3.every new movie decreased around 40 mill..Sold NOTHING on DVDIt was always in the cards that the reboot could bring in around 300 mill due to higher ticket prices and great 3D...But this new franchise will make a reverse you know... It will start INCREASING with the next one

I understand that, the thing is that it all depends of the first week, I firmly believe that the WOM for this will be insane. Avengers heaven sent WOM? No, but amazing enough to crawl its way to $400m. At this point... who knows?

Legs says otherwise IMO

Im not saying they hated it. I just never thought it would be rated that low. Totally mind-bottling. Probably explains why SM2 decreased so much from the first one, though. Edited by Orestes

Amazing. B)

I understand that, the thing is that it all depends of the first week, I firmly believe that the WOM for this will be insane. Avengers heaven sent WOM? No, but amazing enough to crawl its way to $400m. At this point... who knows?

Avengers still crawls to a 3 multiplierTHG was´ent able to manage that despite incredible late legs..But yeah.. Who knows..