Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Also, take into account that SM2 opened in the middle of the week. I can't say it hurt it much in the long run, but I am sure it had some effect.

Yeah, i had forgotten about that :P

I understand that but don't stoop to their level. They've no leg to stand on so only thing left for them is to attack but don't retaliate, just report them. Things will be taken care of by Mods, I sincerely believe that.

Thank you, mate.

lol Telemachos is one of the most mature posters on this forum...

Are you always this dramatic? You are talking about Spider-Man's box office on a message board, not being tried for war crimes.

Posted Image
  • Like 1

Uhm, uh walk ups are still strong, and the matinee business looks to have had between a 10-15% uptick today. Evening shows still remain to be seen.This is just at my theatre.

Edited by riczhang

Uhm, uh walk ups are still strong, and the matinee business looks to have had between a 10-15% uptick today. Evening shows still remain to be seen.This is just at my theatre.

It could still fall from 35 though as that includes midnights.

baumer:YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME WITH YOUR BOX OFFICE ANALYSIS SKILLS. I'LL NEVER PUT YOUR AGAINST MINE, ACTUALLY I THINK YOU'RE THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO HERE. BUT YOU WERE WRONG, CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT? IT'S SIMPLE. I'M HAPPY BECAUSE MY PREDICTION STILL MIGHT COME TO PASS, WHILE YOURS IS DEAD, AND EVEN IF MINE DOESN'T COME TO PASS, I'LL STILL BE HAPPY BECAUSE I'M ROOTING FOR THIS FILM. CAN YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?Maybe in caps it will work. It's about positivity and wanting to see something to succeed, mate. If you were a fanboy and made a crazy prediction of The Avengers making $3B, wouldn't you be happy about what The Avengers achieved?

I'll tell you what I wouldn't do: I would NOT tell everyone who was closer to the right prediction than me to Fuck Themselves. Whether they were lower than me or not, as long as they were more correct than me. Since this website is about predicting the box office and not being a fanboy, then your success and failure is based on your predictions.
  • Like 6

I'll tell you what I wouldn't do: I would NOT tell everyone who was closer to the right prediction than me to Fuck Themselves. Whether they were lower than me or not, as long as they were more correct than me. Since this website is about predicting the box office and not being a fanboy, then your success and failure is based on your predictions.

Yeah let's do a twist of what is happening here.

But that makes no difference for me, he attacks anyone for liking TASM or saying anything good about it. I didn't see you or anyone of the haters tell him to calm down.

They even liked such posts.

I figured a 10% increase from yesterday without midnights. So about 30m or so.

Thank you, mate.

No problem like I said, you've gross to look forward to regarding TASM while haters have nothing. Let them whine and bitch about it. Their hatred right now is bringing a smile to my face and I don't want your suspension to change my mood so just relax and enjoy the ride. :) :) :) :) :)
  • Like 1

I was dead on with my prediction so I'll say it, haters can suck it including JackO.