Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

I don't think anybody apart from iJack ever predicted more than SM3. While 21 people voted for MM over TASM OD.It's pretty pathetic, trying to portray predicts of one poster as the general predict from supporters, so that you look good. Try better.

Not sure why you're taking my post so personally, but whatever. I never even had this below 240. I'm not trying to "look good." Calm down.

I don't think anybody apart from iJack ever predicted more than SM3. While 21 people voted for MM over TASM OD.It's pretty pathetic, trying to portray predicts of one poster as the general predict from supporters, so that you look good. Try better.

All right but a lot of the other fans were saying it was a lock to do a billion WW, that it would still beat TA OS, etc

Day 1: "OMG TASM 35m OD!1!!111!! EAT CROW HATERS LOLOLOL!!1!"Day 2: "TASM COLLAPSES ON WEDNESDAY LOL FAIL!!!1!!"Day 3: "LOL DOWN AGAIN SAY YOUR PRAYERS FANBOYS!!!!11!!"Day 4: "OMFG 20m+ FRIDAY HATERS LOSE AGAIN HAHAHAHA!!!!11!!!"And the cycle continues.

lol

I predicted 35 m OD and between 275-295 m DOM. So I've been much closer so far than most the haters.My overseas numbers may have been too high (750 M) buy it remains to be seen how much I overestimated it.

Edited by grey ghost

No cycle or whatever, TASM didn't fail and will have a pretty good numbers,TASM 2 won't have the hurdles of TASM because it won't be a reboot, I'm very hopeful,and TASM 2 won't have the competition from Batman or another big movie.How can we expect for the 6-day weekend with $21m Friday? $140m? With that TASM would have between 250-300m DOM.

I predicted 35 m OD and between 275-295 m DOM. So I've been much closer so far than most the haters.My overseas numbers may have been too high (750 M) buy it remains to be seen how much I overestimated it.

TASM should finish between $900m and $1B WW, it would be the highest-grossing Spiderman movie, and it's just for a reboot with a big competition from IA4 and TDKR,I'm satisfied.

I'm disappointed by all of you guys, the haters/loonies brawl should stop...TASM is a good movie, people like it, and it is successful WW, we should be happy about it.And TDKR will be a true masterpiece; and don't forget The Avengers is great too (I feared a bad movie)....SH movies have a good quality, the pleasure is here, we should be satisfied, best year ever for SH movies supporters.

• Like 1

You all realize that TDKR is going to completely demolish its late legs, right?

The movie won't disappear, it will be hurt badly but it will continue to make money.It's just a myth, The Avengers didn't destroy the other movies, TDKR won't do it.. Edited by Fullbuster

600M Plus says otherwise..

Dark Shadows and MIB3 did ok given they weren't waited by the audiences.People has different tastes.

TASM won't disappear with TDKR, be serious.Many people won't be able to watch TDKR the first week because of full rooms, no seats available, so they could watch TASM in the meantime.

Yes, and all other films made $0.

+1 It didn't destroy the other movies, and none of this movies were called Spiderman,Spiderman is a box office giant, it won't disappear like this.It will make money after the release of TDKR it's just so obvious, only ignorant people would say otherwise.It will slow dramatically for sure, but it won't disappear. Edited by Fullbuster

When you compare what TA has made thus far and is still making $$$$ hand over fist, everything else basically was destroyed: TASM, Battleship, Dark Shawdows, BB/TDK and in 2 weeks, TDKR will be added to this list..

Are you seriously trying to tell me that TA's business in 2 weekends (somewhere around $1M) is going to mean JACK SHIT for TDKR?