Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

I know we're having fun here but I don't like to change my "prediction" once numbers come out. A predictions is something you make when you use your knowledge, gut and history to form that number. Once numbers come out, you're just extrapolating. So thanks but no thanks. My prediction is 195 mill.

baumer, please got my back on this one. HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES I've said here that $325m is the FUCKING FLOOR, the minimum that I see The Amazing Spider-Man making it? I value my prediction too, it's still $400m but I've been pretty clear about how many I thought it was the minimum, get my back here please. I never lowered my prediction, some tinky winkys are trying to get on my skin despite what I've been vocal countless times here, I'm sure that we've discussed this before and you at least have seen it me talking earlier.

Now I ask - and this is not aimed to baumer - if this makes more $40m today, what will it be? Frontloadness once again?

If it makes more than 20 mill OD, then my prediction is wrong. Pretty simple.What was your OD prediction Kayumanggi?

I didn't make. lolVery tricky for me.But this is what I predicted for the 6-day.140 M - 160 M | 300 M - 320 M finish.A dream?
  • Like 1

Now I ask - and this is not aimed to baumer - if this makes more $40m today, what will it be? Frontloadness once again?

Please don't be ridiculous, no way it gets to $40M.

baumer, please got my back on this one. HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES I've said here that $325m is the FUCKING FLOOR, the minimum that I see The Amazing Spider-Man making it? I value my prediction too, it's still $400m but I've been pretty clear about how many I thought it was the minimum, get my back here please. I never lowered my prediction, some tinky winkys are trying to get on my skin despite what I've been vocal countless times here, I'm sure that we've discussed this before and you at least have seen it me talking earlier.

I know my name isn't baumer but I don't think you can say 400M is LOCKED, as you have in every other thread posted in the last 2 months, without saying it is the FLOOR.
  • Like 1

Because we had nothing else to do with our lives? Because Sony sayd TASM did the same as SM3 at midnights? Because iJack was here? Because Kayu went batshit crazy? All valid reasons.

Define batshit crazy.

Here "attorney" "Marvel fan" that thinks that Peter Paker is Clark Kent, you can suck this:

Do you remember how people talked highly about BR back then when BB was out? I see a similar scenario here. TASM will slowly be crowned as the best adaptation through the years, but there will be a LOT of supporters and people calling as the best yet, just like I've pointed out above. But I mostly agree with you. People don't understand Spider-Man's draw. Spider-Man will go gang busters domestically AND internationally. I have $325m as the floor, and I can see this becoming the first reboot to ever break the $400m barrier. People will have to learn - just like they did back in 2002 - that Spider-Man is the one with huge box office power. Not Raimi and LET ALONE Maguire. An adaptation of someone that looks like he was born to become Spider-Man only helps to achieve that.