Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

You know what this thread reminds me of? That scene in the Hangover where Stu says, "This whole situation is COMPLETELY FUCKED."

Everyone that enters in this thread now:

I'm seriously lagging behind in work today as well.

Some friends invited me to go play soccer. I said no so yeah, I haven't been doing nothing good today either :lol:

Lol, I got 45 minutes of sleep, and then I had to go to the office. But, I'm not getting anything done right now, I'm sitting here on the forums, when I'm supposed to be doing due diligence. :lol:

:lol:Somehow I managed to get a lot of work done today and follow most of the events... multitasking FTW.

But I need to work until 11 PM tonight. GOD.

Don't you have a PC in there to follow this? I have no idea where you work so this question may be stupid.You will also need coffees. :lol:

Aren't there usually drops on the 4th? People are barbequing, visiting family, and watching fireworks, not going to the movies.

To be honest, the only 7/4 numbers I was checking were for films that had midnights previously... so I was just assuming the drops came from that.If not, then low-20s or high teens for TASM. I'll look into some BOM numbers.

Did you guys realize? It's Tuesday. The last time we had a thread this fucked up was the infamous "Tuesday" thread in summer 2010 at BOM. Full circle, bitches!

It can't be just a coincidence...

Posted Image

Some friends invited me to go play soccer. I said no so yeah, I haven't been doing nothing good today either :lol:

Lol, I still have to make some bs excuse to my parents why I haven't done what I was supposed to do. :P

Spider-Man should see an uptick in day business tomorrow; in 2007 (the last time the holiday was on Wedensday), July 4th was by far the strongest weekday, with many films going up 30+% from Tuesday. http://www.boxofficemojo.com/daily/chart/?sortdate=2007-07-04&p=.htm

Not Transformers though...and that's the film you have to follow because it opened basically on the same day as Spidey. At most tomorrow will see a 5% drop or increase imo.

Spider-Man should see an uptick in day business tomorrow; in 2007 (the last time the holiday was on Wedensday), July 4th was by far the strongest weekday, with many films going up 30+% from Tuesday. http://www.boxoffice...07-07-04&p=.htm

So following Transformers then TASM would have about a 4% increase from non-mids, so that'd give it about 21M for Tomorrow. Not bad.