Shawn Robbins

The Official TASM Weekly Thread (6 Day EST-140m) (Warning: Whiten Out Spoilers/Spoiler Tags)

Just got back from the film and I knew I'd have fifty fucking pages to read when I get back. Can someone give me the highlights?

-stupid gifs and dozens of likes per post-iJack conveniently forgets his prediction of 2 months-Everyone calls everyone else stupid-spam
  • Like 1

-iJack conveniently forgets his prediction of 2 months

Yeah, if this gets close to 300M he will say it was his prediction all along. Less than 400M and iJack has to admit defeat.

I am pretty sure that TASM is a very good, solid movie. Its just not my thing. I'm not a hater or anything, but I just dont give a damn about Spider Man. I wouldnt get anything out of TASM.

• Like 1

Well I'm glad I avoided this post after the first few pages. :PWe have a limit of likes? I didn't know that.

Used to be 10, but SHAWN BUMPED IT UP TO 50!!!SHAWN :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Edited by riczhang

Meh, Tangled was pretty forgettable to me aside for the horse. That horse was pure comedy gold. I actually prefer Princess and the Frog to Tangled.

I will see that one next. I bought a lot of Disney movies in the last few days. They are in promotion over here. 5€ each (usually they are 10€).

I watched Bourne Supremacy last night. First time I've seen it in full in ages. Fan-fucking-tastic! I'll finish rewatching the trilogy soon, it's gonna be very hard to rank them!!!

I have to see the trilogy again before seeing Legacy.

Meh, Tangled was pretty forgettable to me aside for the horse. That horse was pure comedy gold. I actually prefer Princess and the Frog to Tangled.

The horse just showed-up and I am already laughing :lol:

Well I'm going out for lunch with some mates now, and expect to see a full scale meltdown when I get back. :P

The OD numbers just need to show up...