CJohn

Thursday Numbers (Ted - 8M; Brave - 5M; Magic Mike - 4.5M; Katy Perry - 3M)

great numbers! TAS is making good money but it wont be a uberblockbuster film as the previous Spiderman movie, if it's good maybe the sequel could make huge money. TDKR is going to be HUGEEEEEBrave hold ok, it will fall near 45%, but given the weekdays gross it should make to at least $230Ted amazes me, it makes $8 every weekday, $200 is very posible, and MM has great weekdays wich guarantie a $100 final at least (i expect $110)

What exactly is happening to Magic Mike? While most movies increased in Wednesday, it fell 45%, more than ASM. And on Thursday the movie increased 51.8%. It's just like July 4th worked in a reverse way.

What exactly is happening to Magic Mike? While most movies increased in Wednesday, it fell 45%, more than ASM. And on Thursday the movie increased 51.8%. It's just like July 4th worked in a reverse way.

My guess is that it has something to do with how popular the movie is in the South.

It's fourth of July. People tend to spend it with Famz and stuff.

It's fourth of July. People tend to spend it with Famz and stuff.

Yeah, but the same didn't happen for other movies. Maybe the target audience (Females over 25, I guess) are the most likely to stay at home on 4th of July? Would that make sense? lol
  • Like 1

sMaybe the target audience (Females over 25, I guess) are the most likely to stay at home on 4th of July? Would that make sense? lol

Or more specifically Southern females over 25.