Moviedweeb

SAT/Wkd Numbers (EST TASM $23.8m(+15%)/$65m; Savages $5.6m(-2%)/$16.2m; KP 2.5m(-8%)/7.2m

Yeah I guess Sci-Fi is the most male-skewing genre, but even still 65% isn't that much of a majority.

Battle: Los Angeles at 68%Still doesn't crack the 70%, tho.

I think the more interesting observation is that 65%+ male movies have a lower ceiling compared to 65%+ female movies. Twilight is proof that a 70%+ female movie can make a ton of money Worldwide but there aren't any equivalent examples for 70%+ male movies.

• Like 1

Predators: 70% male, Finally

I was checking other movies like Jackass, Fast franchise, Paranormal franchise, Devil Inside... nothing. I didn't even tried Transformers.Didn't remembered Predators. Still, "only" 70%...

I was checking other movies like Jackass, Fast franchise, Paranormal franchise, Devil Inside... nothing. I didn't even tried Transformers.Didn't remembered Predators. Still, "only" 70%...

Yeah I was going through a lot of movies too, but some of them like Skyline, Epic Movie and Rambo didn't have gender ratios.

Yeah I was going through a lot of movies too, but some of them like Skyline, Epic Movie and Rambo didn't have gender ratios.

Yeah, I also checked Pandorum and it doesn't have either. I am pretty sure those have an over 70% ratio for male.