Olive

Weekend Actuals:TASM 62.0M/137.0M,TED 32.2M(-41%), Savages 16.0M

We were called loonies because we support a film. - I'm fine with this.You were called haters, hmmm because you predicted less than 300 M? - I DON'T THINK SO.

Maybe not by you, but by iJack this was certainly the case. People who claimed to be looking forward to the movie were framed as double agent Nolanite spies for predicting 250M.
  • Like 2

It's not the fact that you predicted below 300 M the reason why people labeled you a hater. It's your ATTITUDE towards the film dude, YOUR ATTITUDE.

Posted Image

I did not label anyone who predicted less than 300M a hater. Hell, I was predicting less than 300M myself (my final prediction was 285M). The people I feel are haters are the ones making it out that "nobody" was interested in this film, calls anyone who is supporting the film a "loony", making claims that Sony hated it or it was as bad as Green Lantern without any proof, making the reviews look worse than they are (you would think this movie was getting Ghost Rider type reviews based on what you heard). Things like that.

• Like 1

Maybe not by you, but by iJack this was certainly the case. People who claimed to be looking forward to the movie were framed as double agent Nolanite spies for predicting 250M.

iJackSparrow is crazy and he doesn't represent me.there are also about two people I would say just as bad as iJackSparrow, just on the other side of the spectrum Edited by John Marston
  • Like 1

The same was said to him.