Fullbuster

Man of Steel thread OS

The point was you are a very negative person. Relax and stay positive. These numbers are fine for a series of movies that will only gross higher the next time around.

not guaranteed unless it improves in quality. reception towards this one has been mixed. goyer/snyder are hacks. if they don't bring someone else on board it wont improve.

right now its starting to show weakness Worldwide, especially overseas. Overseas predictions have been downgraded from $500m ever since bad reception. zack the hack does it again.

Now it'll do around 265 DOM + 350 OS = ~620 M only...

Edited by Halba

not guaranteed unless it improves in quality. reception towards this one has been mixed. goyer/snyder are hacks. if they don't bring someone else on board it wont improve.

right now its starting to show weakness Worldwide, especially overseas. Overseas predictions have been downgraded from $500m ever since bad reception. zack the hack does it again.

Now it'll do around 265 DOM + 350 OS = ~620 M only...

Even IF it makes 620m WW, still a success. Should've lowered a bit more to showcase your constant pessimism and trolling with MoS even further.

Still looking at 700m WW though ;) and this is a reboot

Even IF it makes 620m WW, still a success. Should've lowered a bit more to showcase your constant pessimism and trolling with MoS even further.

Still looking at 700m WW though ;) and this is a reboot

Shoot experts saying 800+M WW is likely for it BBAllman. It will beat TASM  as the biggest reboot of all time

WOW!! Haba's failure is utterly complete.

Thats what you get for being too negative for Superman succeeding and ignoring the cast, producers, director and all

the incredible people behind this one...MOS Soars baby!! Amen Bballman buddy :):wub: :wub:

Well, after it flops in some Europe market, I don't think it'll matchTASM numbers now

Barring some excellent legs and banking on Aus +Japan + Brazil to all do good, I see it finish at 450M at the most. That is a great start for a franchise starter.

Barring some excellent legs and banking on Aus +Japan + Brazil to all do good, I see it finish at 450M at the most. That is a great start for a franchise starter.

Agreed.

But I don't think it 'll do well in Japan, Maybe 15M.

Agreed.But I don't think it 'll do well in Japan, Maybe 15M.

Japan is a wild card. But with the way the market is now over there, I think 15M too. Maybe 20M cause of the good release date (same with TA last year I believe)Brazil could potentially pull in 25M+. 30M is my optimistic predictionAus - 20-25HK - 8+ (atm)So taking high end of all those, about 85M, plus 330M from holdovers, that'll be 415M. 450M will require strong legs from many holdover market

Isn't Brazil like fallen apart? I heard they've been rioting against the government for the last few weeks.

Exaggerated.Brazil doesn't fall apart at all..however its economy isn't what it was anymore, 0.9% GDP growth in 2012 is extremely weak for such an emerging nation.In comparison the US growth reached 2.5%.Still better than Europe though..

huge?it's a very weak market,one of the least performant countries economically..

I wrote Country.. Not market

Big difference..

Italy has 10 times as many people as we have.. And there is a chance that MoS will gross the same her total

• Like 1