CJohn

Skyfall OS thread - 1,000.2M WW (289.6M+710.6M)

MI:4 is better than Skyfall in every single way. There is not anything in Skyfall that can match the script / the thrilling action in MI:4.

Especially this part, which is why I doubt any action film can easily surpass.

MI4 was a real crowd pleasure. So many wow times. Saw it twice in IMAX, most amazing images in IMAX so far I have been experienced.

Especially this part, which is why I doubt any action film can easily surpass.

MI4 was a real crowd pleasure. So many wow times. Saw it twice in IMAX, most amazing images in IMAX so far I have been experienced.

The scenes on Burgh Khalifa were breathtaking. The action scenes in Skyfall are too generic to be interesting.

MI:4's fun, but it's almost literally non-stop action. It's not like I ever really cared about the story.Skyfall has three 15 minute+ action set pieces and at least two other fight scenes. Just because it's an action movie doesn't mean it has to be action 98% of the time.

Edited by Hatebox
  • Like 1

MI:4's fun, but it's almost literally non-stop action. It's not like I ever really cared about the story.Skyfall has three 15 minute+ action set pieces and at least two other fight scenes. Just because it's an action movie doesn't mean it has to be action 98% of the time.

MI: GP and SF are both action adventure films but they are certainly trying to do two different things.

Brad Bird directed MI4 like a damn cartoon movie ... its no wonder given his credentials but to say its better than Skyfall is ludicrous Skyfall is an actual movie and I really can't comprehend this mixed reception to Skyfall it seems as though the more stupid blockbuster gets its liked more TF4 is gonna be hailed as the greatest movie of all time I just know it