CJohn

Star Trek 2 OS thread

My early estimate had it 20M OD (not $2M !!!). The actual was 24M. 

Anyway, 160M for 6-days is a bad projection. It likely wont have such a big weekend jump to hit that.

My mistakes, you actuanlly said 3.2M or even lower...  http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/678-china-bo-by-528croods-57mim3-1188moblivion-228mstid-385m-od/page-375  post #7481.  

Read again the post #437 and the way you responded to one of the member here, SentryTrans.  Actually he/she(SentryTrans) is right as it came out around 4M which is 3.85M.

Edited by deepfire

This is why I said it is "predicted" as we all cannot predict what is going to happen this weekends.  Do you ever read you own posts?   Do you think you never make an unrealistic projections?  I have read you previous posts, and I strongly believe that sometimes you need to use appropriate words when you make a comment about the rest of the member's post.  Thank you. 

You are right. I will take your advice. Thanks.

My mistakes, you actuanlly said 3.2M or even lower...  http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/678-china-bo-by-528croods-57mim3-1188moblivion-228mstid-385m-od/page-375  post #7481.  

Read again the post #437 and the way you responded to one of the member here, SentryTrans.  Actually he/she(SentryTrans) is right as it came out around 4M which is 3.85M.

He!  ^_^ 

This is why I said it is "predicted" as we all don't know what is going to happen in the next few days.  Do you ever read you own posts?   Do you think you never make an unrealistic projections?  I have read a lot of your previous posts, and I strongly believe that sometimes you need to use some appropriate words when you make a comment about the rest of the member's post.  Thank you. 

People always make unrealistic projections. Everybody makes mistakes.

• Like 1

Decent Friday here, outpacing its opening Tuesday despite screens cut from Thursday. Should do 145M $23M 6-days and $46M total, which should be enough to get the #1 OS market spot for a Trek movie.

ST09 did $7.5M (or less than $8M) here.

Edited by firedeep

Decent Friday here, outpacing its opening Tuesday despite screens cut from Thursday. Should do 145M $23M 6-days and $46M total, which should be enough to get the #1 OS market spot for a Trek movie.

$8,556,951(BOM)

STID 6-days could hit $24M.