CJohn

Star Trek 2 OS thread

Italy

OD(Wednesday):€0.178m

ST2009:

OD(Friday):€0.223m

OW:€0.897m

Total:€2.2m

It decreased from ST09 in Italy, but well, Wed vs. Friday, so that's understandable. Hope it hold well over the weekend.

France did just slightly better then its 2009 opening of 3.1 million. And Italy did a bit better with 1.5 versus 1.1 for the opening.Disappointing with France especially with its opening doing so much better attendance wise to the first night. Unless the exchange rate between the two counties has collapsed it looks bad for the rest of the days of its weekend.

Paramount and Skydance Productions' Star Trek Into Darkness continued to enjoy strong legs, jumping the $200 million mark at the international box office to put its worldwide at $412.2 million. The pic earned $17 million over the weekend at the foreign box office from 57 markets for a total $201.7 million -- 60 percent ahead of the 2009 Star Trek and a result of Paramount's massive international marketing campaign.
  • Like 1

STID has made $52.5M from China end of this Sunday.

Shoot I hope this can make at 350+ M OS :).. Im sorry that domestically it seems folks spent too much money on

Ironman3, FF6 and other films and didnt come out in full effect for ST2.. I think they need to rethink

their marketing perhaps for the third film.. Fantastic number in China-Wow!. What did the first one make there ?

Shoot I hope this can make at 350+ M OS :).. Im sorry that domestically it seems folks spent too much money on

Ironman3, FF6 and other films and didnt come out in full effect for ST2.. I think they need to rethink

their marketing perhaps for the third film.. Fantastic number in China-Wow!. What did the first one make there ?

8.5M.