Shawn Robbins

NOTICE: Please refrain from making threads (closed; see Totem's topic pinned to this forum)

WHAT THE FRAK HAPPENED TODAY?

After Fullbuster created a thread for Man of Steel, firedeep, Iceroll and me started to created threads of movies until the end of 2013. And Totem created an Avatar 2 thread :lol:

After that, mods came to the rescue and all those threads were hidden waiting for their time to come back.

After Fullbuster created a thread for Man of Steel, firedeep, Iceroll and me started to created threads of movies until the end of 2013. And Totem created an Avatar 2 thread :lol:After that, mods came to the rescue and all those threads were hidden waiting for their time to come back.

Hey, I only made Catching Fire and Les Miserables <_<Cause you guys took the rest :P

After Fullbuster created a thread for Man of Steel, firedeep, Iceroll and me started to created threads of movies until the end of 2013. And Totem created an Avatar 2 thread :lol:After that, mods came to the rescue and all those threads were hidden waiting for their time to come back.

2012 movies like BD2, Skyfall and TH1 would be okay but it was too early for 2013 movies.....And it's not like you get a reward for creating threads. ;)

• Founder / Operator

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: New guidelines in place

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

BOXOFFICE Forums Staff