CoolioD1

Emmy Nominations (2013)

ComedyWill win-modern familyShould win curbComedy actorWill and should win Louie ck Comedy actressShould win Amy poehlerWill win Lena Dunham Comedy supporting actorShould win bill haderWill win Ed oneil Comedy supporting actressWill and should win mayim bialikDrama(toughest category!)Will win breaking bad Should win tie between bad and GOTDrama actressWill and should win Claire Daines Drama actor Will and should win Bryan Cranston Supporting drama actressWill and should win Cristina Hendricks Supporting drama actorWill and should win giaNcarlo Esposito

My Predictions:Comedy series- Modern FamilyDrama series- Breaking Bad (can they finally give it to them?)Miniseries Actor- Hatfields & McCoysComedy Actor- Alec BaldwinDrama Actor- Bryan CranstonMiniseries Actor- Woody Harrelson (purely guessing here)Comedy Actress- Julia Louis-DreyfusDrama Actress- Clare Danes (DUH)Miniseries Actress- Julianne MooreSupporting Actor Comedy- Ty BurrellSupporting Actor Drama- Giancarlo Esposito (STACKED CATEGORY!!)Supporting Actor Miniseries- Denis O'HareSupporting Actress Comedy- Julie BowenSupporting Actress Drama- Christina HendricksSupporting Actress Miniseries- Jessica Lange

Still pissed about no Directing nomination for GoT for "Blackwater." Goddamn was that a snub.What's funny is that they awarded the Creative Arts Emmys (and the guest actor ones) already and GoT won the Visual Effects award, but not for Blackwater.

My Predictions:Comedy series- Modern FamilyDrama series- Breaking Bad (can they finally give it to them?)Miniseries Actor- Hatfields & McCoysComedy Actor- Alec BaldwinDrama Actor- Bryan CranstonMiniseries Actor- Woody Harrelson (purely guessing here)Comedy Actress- Julia Louis-DreyfusDrama Actress- Clare Danes (DUH)Miniseries Actress- Julianne MooreSupporting Actor Comedy- Ty BurrellSupporting Actor Drama- Giancarlo Esposito (STACKED CATEGORY!!)Supporting Actor Miniseries- Denis O'HareSupporting Actress Comedy- Julie BowenSupporting Actress Drama- Christina HendricksSupporting Actress Miniseries- Jessica Lange

Very similar to my actual predictions, except I'm saying Jim Parsons (ugh) will win comedy actor again, the ship has sailed on actually giving 30 Rock major awards, I think.

Very similar to my actual predictions, except I'm saying Jim Parsons (ugh) will win comedy actor again, the ship has sailed on actually giving 30 Rock major awards, I think.

I'd rather neither Baldwin nor Parson would win, but the category is meh. It would be awesome if Louis won, but that'll probably never happen. I want Hendricks to win her damn Emmy already! :wub: Also, how is Breaking Bad not even nominated for writing??

I'd rather neither Baldwin nor Parson would win, but the category is meh. It would be awesome if Louis won, but that'll probably never happen. I want Hendricks to win her damn Emmy already! :wub: Also, how is Breaking Bad not even nominated for writing??

I really want Louis to win too. If he doesn't win actor this year, he could definitely win next year with the strong work he's been doing this season. I think Hendricks is going to finally win this year (which would shockingly be the first acting award for MM) but you never know, the emmys might like Maggie Smith doing her grumpy old woman thing some more.