Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

Every lowlife on earth knows The Joker has green hair, not red. So not really buying the report about him trying to be The Joker yet.

This isn't some random joe saying he called himself The Joker. It was the NYPD Commissioner

The last hours have been weird...Death penalty, prisonrape, Polanski, lot of "what if" situations implying having kids,...In the middle of all this, some data analysis.Weirdest weekend ever here.So opposite to the glowing joy of early may.

Don't think so. But THR quotes him as saying it:http://www.hollywood...ht-rises-352454

That's really random. How on earth is the NYPD commissioner the one who's supposedly got the info?He's not in the same state. He's not even in the same area of the country. If a massacre happens in San Francisco, I'm not calling up the police commish of Chicago for the facts.

65% drop? LOL, is this Twilight or something?

No, but this will be much much more frontloaded. Avengers and TDK were complete anomalies. Films with this much of a rush and this big of an opening can drop 60%. 65% is not unheard of.
  • Like 1

My thoughts exactly.Redfirebird might have a point about the nurse scene in TDK though, although it feels like a stretch...

Does it matter? The guy was obviously not right in the head so there's no point trying to make sense of what he says.

@BryanCranston

Priorities clarify when tragedy occurs. The joy of yesterday's Emmy news vanishes when faced with the fragility of life. Hug someone today.

@NordlingAICN

Go out to a movie tonight. Or tomorrow. Or this weekend. Doesn't have to be TDKR, but go. See an arthouse movie, or a big release. Just go.

That's really random. How on earth is the NYPD commissioner the one who's supposedly got the info?He's not in the same state. He's not even in the same area of the country. If a massacre happens in San Francisco, I'm not calling up the police commish of Chicago for the facts.

Yeah, makes very little sense to me. I wonder what the song supposedly playing on repeat in his place was though?