Cedarpoint1111

TDKR Weekend: $160.89M - #3 ALL TIME HIGHEST OW

I need a post-sleep update. Did Noctis hate it? I very much expect he did.

No he said there was a lot he admired about it but was disappointed. And I belive he wanted to watch it again to see if his mind changed.

We made the mistake before.

When TDK got around 200 million in 5 days and TF2 got around 200 million as well, people thought records were going to smash easily.

Agreed, and I've seen the opposite like when Shrek 2's first two days were underwhelming ($11.7m, and $9.1m) and then the huge weekend ($108m) caught many off guard.
  • Like 1

It really depends on how bad the drops are today and tomorrow...and if the casual audience that didn't go this weekend because of the shootings, returns to see this next weekend and it has a good second weekend drop (all things considered, etc).

What if the WOM just isn't that solid and people stay away because of that?
  • Like 2

I think WB can help with the healing by sending the entire TDKR team to Aurora. This would definitely help the families deal with the massacre.

I don't want to sound insensitive or douchy, but I don't think WB should feel obligated to do anything of the sort. It would be a very nice gesture, but they've already released an eloquent statement from Nolan, and I think that's all that needs to be done at the moment.

I think WB can help with the healing by sending the entire TDKR team to Aurora. This would definitely help the families deal with the massacre.

Or maybe they don't want to deal with anything Batman-related for the rest of their life...
  • Like 1

I remember reading the story about how Depp appeared in full costume as Jack Sparrow at a children's hospital in order to thank the hospital for saving his daughter's life. It was awesome. :shades: Edited by Mojoguy