Remembering CAYOM 1.0

Ry did the last 4 Bond films. David Tennant starred as James Bond. One or two of them were very well-received, and the other two got Quantum-like reviews. They were reall big too, like Skyfall big or larger. I remember some of the titles:-Shattersoul (Year 35) - this was the first one he did and was very well-received-The Hildebrand Rarity-Devil May Care (or something like that)

• Like 1

They had some truly Bond-esque antagonists. There was the Wheat Man (some guy trying to destroy the world's crops or something absurd like that). There was the Fish Monger (a man ransoming entire cities by threatening to deploy a poisonous Alaskan or Arctic fish into their water supplies). Some great villains. Bond and Moneypenny shacked up in Shattersoul.I may play my hand at a Bond series sometime in the future of CAYOM 2.0 if I'm still around and have time to. I would like to try it out some time.

For some reason, I just had a flashback to this thread that I haven't thought about in a year and a half. I guess it just really stuck in my crawl that Impact said not once, but twice that Ragdoll didn't have a cast listed. Re-reading this, also seeing it referred to as a "standard drama" in a "weak year" to qualify "my only win" makes it abundantly clear that Impact really must have had a problem with me back in the good ol' days. That and his memory is hazier than he thinks.

Back to my hole now. See you all in the summer of 2015.

Impact doesn't always read plots very thoroughly. I had one movie where I had Steve Carrel and Meryl Streep playing roles, and somehow he gathered that Meryl Streep was playing Steve Carrel's mother and commented on that several times, but that wasn't the casting I had made.