CJohn

Thursday (7/26/12) Numbers: The Dark Knight Rises - 13.202M

Oh, and btw, the Ceremony is boring as fuck and screams FUCK YEAH UK!!!!If you guys have something to do tonight but will cancel it to see the Ceremony, my advice is to do whatever you wanted to do.

• Like 1

Oh, and btw, the Ceremony is boring as fuck and screams FUCK YEAH UK!!!!If you guys have something to do tonight but will cancel it to see the Ceremony, my advice is to do whatever you wanted to do.

Yeah I had a feeling this ceremony would suck for some reason. Beijing's opener was just too epic to top for one thing.

Yeah I had a feeling this ceremony would suck for some reason. Beijing's opener was just too epic to top for one thing.

Yes. Beijing's opening is memorable. This one is boring and it is pretty much a 'fuck yeah UK rules' in most of time.

:lol:Screw this, I'm putting in either B89 or TDK on Blu-ray.

Aw, gotta stick around for the Bond video at least.I have an idea for the next U.S. Olympics. Leave a flare on the ground with the Olympic Flame and then....'Light it up'Cue Hans Zimmer music. Best torch lighting ever.