baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

BO.com Twitter: THE DARK KNIGHT RISES grossed $18.050 million domestically on Friday. Domestic cume = $243.061 million.

ERC Twitter: THE DARK KNIGHT RISES scored $18M yesterday, and looks headed towards $60M in weekend #2.

STEP UP: REVOLUTION had enough new moves to finish runner up on Friday, breaking out w/ $4.9M.

BO.com Twitter: THE DARK KNIGHT RISES grossed $18.050 million domestically on Friday. Domestic cume = $243.061 million.

ERC Twitter: THE DARK KNIGHT RISES scored $18M yesterday, and looks headed towards $60M in weekend #2.

STEP UP: REVOLUTION had enough new moves to finish runner up on Friday, breaking out w/ $4.9M.

Let these guys be right about 18M...

18M can give it at least a 23M sat...

18M, still not good but better.

Saturday Update: Warner Bros. reports that The Dark Knight Rises snagged $18.050 million domestically on Friday. The film's domestic cume is now $243.061 million.

WB always reports low...

I really need an ice cream. It is hot in here.

About an hour I came back from riding my bike, and it was hot as hall outside. As a fat person I of course started sweating, my face glistening and shit. I had to stop by a store to buy something to drink, and there was a huge line. I just stood there in the line for 15 minutes, in all my fat, sweaty, shit smelling, glistening glory. :wacko: