baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

Thanks a lot. Also is this how you do spoilers

[ spoiler ]write your text here [ /spoiler ] but no spaces.....get it?

heyf

I personally can't see a scenario where it misses 400. It'll be at 283 or so by the end of the weekend. I highly doubt it falls another 55% next weekend. So imo, 400 is very very likely.

I agree, it's not missing 400M but you said locked. I see it finishing around 415-420M but another bad drop next weekend and 400M is in jeopardy.

Watch TDKR still easily beat Total Recall next weekend. TR is going to be flop city. Bourne's move is looking better and better. Bourne should definitely be able to knock TDKR off that weekend... and by then the media will probably start to move off of the shooting subject.

I just want it to beat The Hunger Games (which it will) and beyond that I don't really care about the domestic box office at this point. The shooting, and more importantly the endless coverage of it, screwed everything up over here. I'm more interested in TDKR's OS box office. It is going to be fascinating to finally see a Batman movie perform better OS than domestically.