baumer

Weekend Estimates TDKR 62.84 IA4 13.3 TW 13 SU4 11.8

Looks like Brandon Routh to me. Just saying...

Don't fuck with me, sir. While I was a kid. I loved Spidey and Batman, those were the first books that I've read in my life. But the first series that I actually followed was John Byrne's Man of Steel. I might not like everything they are doing with the character right now, and losing Grant Morrison in Action Comics is pissing me off, but I will come and bark at everyone bad mouthing this. EVERYONE. :P

I mean, unless if it sucks, then you're right.

Edited by Chris O Donnell

Lol, how can you possibly make out any features from that? :P

I'm just saying that I see no real difference in effects between that scene and what I saw in SR. Singer even did the sound barrier breaking thing. That teaser was horrible. First you feel like it's going to be completely different, then you hear Jor-El's voice harkening back to Marlon Brando, then you see a scene that looks swiped from SR. If they are trying to look like a drastically different interpretation, they failed. But, if they were attempting to make it look like a sequel to SR. Then...they succeeded at that, but good luck.

I'm just saying that I see no real difference in effects between that scene and what I saw in SR. Singer even did the sound barrier breaking thing. That teaser was horrible. First you feel like it's going to be completely different, then you hear Jor-El's voice harkening back to Marlon Brando, then you see a scene that looks swiped from SR. If they are trying to look like a drastically different interpretation, they failed. But, if they were attempting to make it look like a sequel to SR. Then...they succeeded at that, but good luck.

Posted Image

Personally, I love the teaser. I guess I can understand where u are come from though

Posted Image

Personally, I love the teaser. I guess I can understand where u are come from though

Yeah I'm kind of meh with the theatrical teaser but I fucking love the Comic-Con one. I agree that I can see where AA is coming from but let's hope for the best, PLEASE. My only complaint so far is that Amy Adams is an even worst miscasting that Miss Forehead from Superman Returns. I'm still very pissed that they haven't picked Rachel McAdams for the role. Edited by Chris O Donnell
  • Like 1

Yeah I'm kind of meh with the theatrical teaser but I fucking love the Comic-Con one. I agree that I can see where AA is coming from but let's hope for the best, PLEASE. My only complaint so far is that Amy Adams is an even worst miscasting that Miss Forehead from Superman Returns. I'm still very pissed that they haven't picked Rachel McAdams for the role.

Rachel would have been great Lois Lane. I always picture her as that character But at alas.I like Amy Adams. She kicked ass in the fighter so I could see her as fiesty Lois Lane Depending how they written her on the movie. Please Boswortth chick will always be the worst Lois Lane.They should have ask Erica Durance. I love her protryal of Lois in Smallville. Edited by Dragon