CJohn

Weekend (8/10-12/12) Estimates: Bourne Legacy 40.3M; Campaign 27.4M; Hope Springs 15.6M

No Tyler Perry movie or even something like Think Like A Man has ever been released internationally, that's what happens for most black movies. The fact that Sparkle DOES have many OS dates scheduled (obviously because of Whitney) is actually a GOOD sign.

Most of them will get cancelled. Happens a lot with Sony movies. Usually are sheduled in almost every country, and then they all disappear. Sparkle was already cancelled in some markets, like Brazil.

Hope Springs would definitely get poor ratings from any younger people that saw it. I'm open to all kinds of movies and even recently loved Marigold Hotel, but even I couldn't pretend to relate at all to the story in Hope Springs. It's totally a movie for 50+ year old couples, period the end. So that could be driving its CS down a bit.

You can't relate to sex? :unsure:

I dont think she's been a megastar for awhile.

Her last album 2 years ago I Look to You sold over 3 million copies worldwide which made it one of the biggest selling of the year, just based on her name alone without any radio support. Whitney will always be a megastar. Why do you think her funeral was televised? Why did CNN talk about her death non-stop for 2 weeks 24-hour a day? Get a clue. lol

Well the whole entire thing is about Streep wanting TLJ to touch her after a sexless marriage for years, and no I can't relate to that. ;)

Wanting? Are you sure you watched the movie? They did much more then "wanting."

That's a facebook page from years ago that combines ALL bourne movies from all the old ones to the new one. Check the date of creation. Get a clue. lol

So is that why they are advertising for the Bourne Legacy? :rolleyes:

More from Nikki the math wiz."And even The Bourne Legacy‘s $542K from midnight showings was less than half of The Bourne Ultimatum‘s $797K midnights."

Statistically, it did 68% of BU's midnights. I guess it was a mistypo and/or she was in lala land.

So is that why they are advertising for the Bourne Legacy? :rolleyes:

But they already had over 1.5 million followers BEFORE the new Bourne movie, that's my point, it's "likes" throughout the years for ALL bourne movies including the new one. So Sparkle's total is impressive compared to ALL the 4 movie Bourne FRANCHISE. Edited by wboxoffice

More from Nikki the math wiz."And even The Bourne Legacy‘s $542K from midnight showings was less than half of The Bourne Ultimatum‘s $797K midnights."

Nikki strikes again!

It's for the whole series thought, most of the likes are probably for the original trilogy. In comparison, Hope Springs has 200,000 likes, still less than half of Sparkle.

Considering they were advertising, "there was never just one," Bourne 4 is just as much a part of the series as the other 3.