CJohn

Weekend (8/10-12/12) Estimates: Bourne Legacy 40.3M; Campaign 27.4M; Hope Springs 15.6M

So how did you like it overall?

Ouch tough one...let's try to seperate the two parts.First 30 min or so 5/10. Trying too hard or too long to integrate with the Bourne Universe.The rest 8/10. Definite ramp up in pace, action, and suspense. Renner and Weisz just got better as the movie went along.How about you? Edited by WileECoyote

Ouch tough one...let's try to seperate the two parts.First 30 min or so 5/10. Trying too hard or too long to integrate with the Bourne Universe.The rest 8/10. Definite ramp up in pace, action, and suspense. Renner and Weisz just got better as the movie went along.How about you?

Meet me in the other thread.

Bourne Legacy estimates kept dropping and dropping...at least it has $40M+ for OW now.

With the new lead, and the reboot mentality, I think 40M is a fairly decent opening. The problems are going to start rising once we start to see this average WOM kicking in and a lack of repeat viewings.

Ouch tough one...let's try to seperate the two parts.First 30 min or so 5/10. Trying too hard or too long to integrate with the Bourne Universe.The rest 8/10. Definite ramp up in pace, action, and suspense. Renner and Weisz just got better as the movie went along.How about you?

GUESS WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO SET UP THE MOVIES IN THE REVIEW SECTION??????????????
  • Like 1

With the new lead, and the reboot mentality, I think 40M is a fairly decent opening. The problems are going to start rising once we start to see this average WOM kicking in and a lack of repeat viewings.

In line with Safe House. Right down to the OW and reviews on RT from the audience and critics.Safe House ended up with 125m in the end. So we'll see if Bourne can get there with the Expendables looking to snap it's legs next weekend. Safe House was rated R if that makes any sense.

In line with Safe House. Right down to the OW and reviews on RT from the audience and critics.Safe House ended up with 125m in the end. So we'll see if Bourne can get there with the Expendables looking to snap it's legs next weekend. Safe House was rated R if that makes any sense.

I doubt it, Safe House managed impressive legs for some reason.