Thrylos 7

Would anybody be interested in a new blade franchise ?

I don't know what's the situation with the blade franchise but i would love to see a reboot of this, done completely different from the Wesley Snipes movies . Instead of having a pseudo sci-fi "futuristic" atmosphere i would like something that sticks to the atmosphere of the "Tomb of Dracula" series . Hardcore horror with lots of ocuult/satanic elements and a pseudo neo-noir atmosphere .I'd love to see the vampire hunters (harker , drake, van helsing), Deacon Frost (the old vampire arch nemesis of Dracula not the POS version we got) and above all Hannibal King (the Humphrey Bogart -inspired vampire detective not the horrific version we got in blade 3) thrown in there as the franchise would progress . Of course keep the ToD version of Dracula in there too, possible from the second movie and onwards .Anybody else interested in this ?.

The first two Blades were fine, the third awful/offal. Then the TV show got canned. It's not so much the property that's the problem here, I just don't trust Hollywood to give it the treatment it deserves anymore.That said, I heard Marvel got the rights back, so here's hoping...

What the fuck is Blade?

Really? On a movie site, in the Marvel sub section and never heard of the Wesley Snipes trilogy on the vampire Daywalker known as Blade? And it would be "Who the fuck is Blade" not that fuck is needed, adding that is...well, fucking lame. Wikipedia is your friend.

A Blade resurgence is coming and with the characters last trilogy having ended about 10 years ago the time is ripe for a another take on the character.

• Like 1

I can't picture anyone other than Wesley Snipes playing the character.

The casting of Wesley snipes was the only good thing about the original blade trilogy . I want to see the real "tomb of Dracula " universe on the big screen, damn it !!!

I haven't seen him in any movies, but looking at pics on google, based on looks like he looks like he could play Blade or Luke Cage.

He was in The Dark Knight and he was Spawn, although that movie want very good to say the least :PHe's Black Dynamite too.He's a pretty good actor actually Edited by 75live