filmnerdjamie

Wednesday Numbers (08/29)

Terrible for Lawless, even for a Wednesday opening. I just can't believe the absolute nose dive the BO has taken in the past few weeks. I mean I kinda can cause of lack of appealing movies, but some of these films aren't that unappealing. I mean Lawless was one that really should have had some appeal. Very worried for the next month at the BO.
  • Like 1

Terrible for Lawless, even for a Wednesday opening. I just can't believe the absolute nose dive the BO has taken in the past few weeks. I mean I kinda can cause of lack of appealing movies, but some of these films aren't that unappealing. I mean Lawless was one that really should have had some appeal. Very worried for the next month at the BO.

It had a bigger OD than The Debt. Not sure what you are talking about. Lawless wasn't going to do more.

Next month has everything to be epic... in a bad way.

i think I'm gonna go see TA again. :P

I just checked my local theaters and don't even see a showtime. I was gonna watch Lawless but if I can catch Avengers one more time on the big screen all bets are off, lol.

LOL How did I know you would like that movie? Nothing wrong with that though.

I like pretty much everything :lol:?The only movies. from the ones I saw. that I disliked this year were The Darkest Hour, The Double, J Edgar, Ghost Rider 2, The Vow, Wanderlust, Mirror Mirror, The Raven, A Teia de Gelo (portuguese movie, just terrible!), Prometheus (disappoiting), The Lucky One, The Cold Light of Day and That's My Boy. Edited by CJohn

Or people can watch TA again. It would be freaking awesome, if TA got back into top 10. :D :D :D
  • Like 2

I like pretty much everything :lol:?The only movies. from the ones I saw. that I disliked this year were The Darkest Hour, The Double, J Edgar, Ghost Rider 2, The Vow, Wanderlust, Mirror Mirror, The Raven, A Teia de Gelo (portuguese movie, just terrible!), Prometheus (disappoiting), The Lucky One, The Cold Light of Day and That's My Boy.

You watch a lot of movies in the theater. I envy you.

I like pretty much everything :lol:?The only movies. from the ones I saw. that I disliked this year were The Darkest Hour, The Double, J Edgar, Ghost Rider 2, The Vow, Wanderlust, Mirror Mirror, The Raven, A Teia de Gelo (portuguese movie, just terrible!), Prometheus (disappoiting), The Lucky One, The Cold Light of Day and That's My Boy.

Do you go see practically every movie?

I just checked my local theaters and don't even see a showtime. I was gonna watch Lawless but if I can catch Avengers one more time on the big screen all bets are off, lol.

It's playing in one theater in my area with two showing at 6:45 and 10:05. Don't know if I can make it or not. We haven't even gone home yet since Isaac has pretty much gone by us here.

You watch a lot of movies in the theater. I envy you.

We have a card over here that gives 50% of discount on the ticket if you go with somebody else. That is why I go so much. The ticket is cheap in that way.

It's playing in one theater in my area with two showing at 6:45 and 10:05. Don't know if I can make it or not. We haven't even gone home yet since Isaac has pretty much gone by us here.

Oh no Isaac. Hope all is well when you get back home.

We have a card over here that gives 50% of discount on the ticket if you go with somebody else. That is why I go so much. The ticket is cheap in that way.

Oh that's pretty cool. You can see a lot of movies like that.