filmnerdjamie

Wednesday Numbers (09/05)

5 Hope Springs (2012) $380,465 -18% 2,441 39 $156 $54,344,343 4 Sony / Columbia

How did I know this would happen? I just commented on the legs of this movie yesterday.

It is ahead of Bourne today. This movie is quietly showing some legs.

Oh no

Fandango reports that The Words did not crack the top 5 today.

Fandango reports that Raiders did not crack the top 5 today.

Fandango reports that The Cold Light of Day didn't crack the top 5 today.

OH NO

The Words (2012)

18%

Average Rating: 4.7/10

Reviews Counted: 37

Fresh: 7 | Rotten: 30

Neither as clever nor as interesting as it appears to think it is, The Words maroons its talented stars in an overly complex, dramatically inert literary thriller that's ultimately a poor substitute for a good book.

The Cold Light of Day (2012)

8%

Average Rating: 2.8/10

Reviews Counted: 13

Fresh: 1 | Rotten: 12

Edited by Gopher

Oh no

Fandango reports that The Words did not crack the top 5 today.

Fandango reports that Raiders did not crack the top 5 today.

Fandango reports that The Cold Light of Day didn't crack the top 5 today.

OH NO

The Words (2012)

18%

Average Rating: 4.7/10

Reviews Counted: 37

Fresh: 7 | Rotten: 30

Neither as clever nor as interesting as it appears to think it is, The Words maroons its talented stars in an overly complex, dramatically inert literary thriller that's ultimately a poor substitute for a good book.

The Cold Light of Day (2012)

8%

Average Rating: 2.8/10

Reviews Counted: 13

Fresh: 1 | Rotten: 12

What did fandango report?

2.8 average rating? :lol:LMAO that's beyond bad.But yes CJohn warned us!

You should see it just to witness how low can both Willis and Weaver go. And to see how bad Cavill can be. I hope he improved a LOT to play Superman, because what he did in this wasn't acting.

You should see it just to witness how low can both Willis and Weaver go. And to see how bad Cavill can be. I hope he improved a LOT to play Superman, because what he did in this wasn't acting.

I..just...can't...do...it, lol.It will be on Netflix instant watch very soon, lol.Anyway, I've seen Cavill in lots of stuff. I made a comment a while on MOS thread on how terrible he is. I like him because he's eye candy. So I watch his movies. Mostly period dramas where his stiffness isn't so out of place, lol.

I was crying while watching the Cold Light of Day, just thinking on the destiny of Man of Steel... and in the WTF of a mess the careers of Willis and Weaver have become.

Edited by CJohn

I was crying while watching the Cold Light of Day, just thinking on the destiny of Man of Steel... and in the WTF of a mess the careers of Willis and Weaver have become.

Willis is doing okay. He's got Expendables and Red. It's Weaver who has gone downhill badly, imo. Shame.

Willis is doing okay. He's got Expendables and Red. It's Weaver who has gone downhill badly, imo. Shame.

Willis was in this 4 movies in a row: The Cold Light of Day, Setup, Catch .44 and lay the Favorite. He is having a comeback now...