Ezen Baklattan

Early Weekends #s - The Hollywood Report-Wknd guesses pg 4-HT Sep record?

Wow, I hadn't really seen anything for the Transylvania movie but I saw the trailer on YouTube just now and it looks HORRIBLE.... but there were people in the comments section saying it was the greatest movie they'd ever seen, so what do I know, right?

• Like 1

Maybe he always thought it was locked, but this just makes it certain?

"Locked" already means certain. It means unanimous/undisputed/undeniable etc. It's not a term that should be thrown around so casually. I don't see how HT breaking out means RotG is locked for 200m.

The Expendables 2 has outgrossed Wrath of the Titans. A film that cost $90m to produce has beaten a movie that cost $150m to produce and had a giant studio in Warner Bros. behind it.

Congrats to TE2.

Next it has to take it down worldwide.

kinda random don't you think algren ?

Isn't maybe G.I. Joe or something like that a more similar comparison ?

Oh, yeah, lol.

I just hate Clash of the Titans and the way those movies are made. I love the old school approach in The Expendables more. So when it seemed that The Expendables 2 would only reach around $80-$90m, I could see that beating Wrath of the Titans would be a milestone for me.

Plus, they're all (along with Battleship and John Carter) action movies that have disappointed domestically, so if TE2 can come out on top of that little bunch, it's then saved a little credibility, especially being that it was produced for a mere $90m.

I agree those movies are total shitfests On a related note though while EX2 was much better than the first ( Lundgren owned - this dude's a true comedian ) I thought it could have been so much better especially during the middle stretch and a heavily disappointing final fight between JCVD and Sly ( seriously only two roundhouse kicks from JCVD ???? lame ) - JCVD was awesome though I roared when he said 'don't challenge me' with his accent btw wasn't budget 100 mil ?