Impact

CAYOM Year 5 Discussion

As you all expected, we'll have a deadline extension.In my case, I'll be under the gun from Hurricane Sandy in the imminent future so I may end up with power loss. If so my appearance here will be intermittent for the next few days.

As you all expected, we'll have a deadline extension.In my case, I'll be under the gun from Hurricane Sandy in the imminent future so I may end up with power loss. If so my appearance here will be intermittent for the next few days.

I have a beach house and relatives right in the middle of the storm, I pray for them :(

Dawn's going to have to open on less than 4,000 theaters now. No way two releases would get 4,000+ theaters same weekend.

It could happen, theoretically. Potter opened in 4375 theatres, and Transformers was still in 3917 theatres, if both films are in something like 4000-4100 theatres it could genuinely happen. But, anyhow, it'll be a huge ass weekend.

Spellforce is on 4,368. If it was in like 4,100-4,150, then Dawn could open on 3,850-4,050 theaters. It's probably going to open in 3,700 theaters. Still, should have a great PTA then and theater expansion the next weekend as more would add on.But yes, killer weekend in store.

My theory is it will not be huge ass. Instead, the two films will eat each other up and both will open around $60-70M :P

If both open to 60-70 that's 140 already and the holidays have strong holds so the aggregate will be like I said, a huge ass weekend.

I thought I would make the most again :PTry to slow down on making new films though ;)

:lol: I'm pretty much done, gotta save some good ideas for the next year. ;) Haven't even figured out what my OC will be next year.

I wasn't able to work on Blue Beetle today thanks to a five-hour car ride back from a wedding and then Argo, and I have an extremely packed week, since the play I'm in opens Thursday. However, all my spare time will go into finishing Blue Beetle by the deadline, and then I'll fix up Plastic-Man and remove the raunch from the time travel comedy. Then, my year 5 films will be done! :D

Spellforce is on 4,368. If it was in like 4,100-4,150, then Dawn could open on 3,850-4,050 theaters. It's probably going to open in 3,700 theaters. Still, should have a great PTA then and theater expansion the next weekend as more would add on.But yes, killer weekend in store.

I´ll edit it to 4,150 so you can open with 4,000 too ok? :)Edit: Done. Edited by SilverShark