Walt Disney

Break the Tie: Siamese Song vs. America Fuck yeah vs. Four Your Eyes Only vs. Feel the Heat vs.

The voting is now closed for the top 100 movie songs of all-time and all of the ballots have been counted. However, there are some ties. I need your help in breaking these ties. So every morning I will post songs that are tied for a specific spot. The voting will last until the next morning, when I will post the next tie that needs to be broken.Anyone can vote on these songs, whether you voted for the top 100 songs or you didn't . All you have to do is put the songs in the order you believe that they deserve. I will count all the votes and that will determine which one wins the tie-breaker. I won't tell you what position they are tied for, so you will only know that certain songs are tied. In case of a tie, I will subtract my own vote to decide who wins the tie-breaker. It's only fair, since I know the position that the songs are tied for.Plese vote to help us break the tie by putting these songs in order from best to worst:1. The Siamese Song (Lady and the Tramp)2. America Fuck Yeah (Team America)3. For Your Eyes Only (For Your Eyes Only)4. Feel the Heat (Cobra)5. Possibility (The Twilight Saga: New Moon)

Edited by Walt Disney

1. For Your Eyes Only (For Your Eyes Only)

2. America Fuck Yeah (Team America)

3. Feel the Heat (Cobra)

4. The Siamese Song (Lady and the Tramp)

5. Possibility (The Twilight Saga: New Moon)

• Like 1

1. America Fuck Yeah2. The rest... whatever.

I need everyone to rank all 5 songs because they are all tied. If everyone only votes for one song, then the others may still end up tied. Which means the next break the tie post will be for the few songs listed that no one voted for. So please everyone, rank all the songs in some order, even if you don't care about them. Even if you dislike the other 4, I am sure you dislike some more than others.

1. The Siamese Song (Lady and the Tramp)2. For Your Eyes Only (For Your Eyes Only)3. Feel the Heat (Cobra)4. Possibility (The Twilight Saga: New Moon) 2. America ***** Yeah (Team America)

• Like 1

for the record how are you handling multi song votes?Is it most 1sts, if tied then most 2nds and so on.Or is it 4pts for each 1st, 3pts for each 2nd etc?

I decided to do 4pts, 3pts, 2pts, etc. It's much easier than trying to decide if three 2nd place votes is greater than a first place, 3rd place, and fourth place vote.