JackO

What Happens After Man of Steel?

Recent LA Times article confirms long awaited rumors that DC is indeed doing Justice League in Summer 2015.

Warner hopes to shoot the film next year and release it in the summer of 2015. The studio already has a "Justice League" script in the works. Next it needs to attach a director and then cast the lead roles

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-justice-league-superman-20121018,0,6421111.story

So what are your thoughts on who should be in it and what actors should them, and who should direct it?

If they do a Justice League movie, I don't want it to have Batman in it. I know, I sound crazy saying that, but Batman had his story arc in the Nolan series.

this Is kind of what I think, however I think it should have Nightwing, and Joseph Gordon Levitt should play him, kind of like a connection to The Nolan films but not necessarily the same.
  • Like 1

Batman will be in it

I agree. I think I said it before in another thread, but I'd just have the Nolan verse take place on Earth 2 and these (MoS and other DCU movies) on "this" Earth, including a Batman reboot (one that can be a bit more fantasy oriented and can include other villains in the gallery). I'd still like to see someone like Mr. Freeze done properly.

Edited by The Movieman
  • Like 1