baumer

Full Weekend estimates pg 17

has anyone seen the Boondocks episode that totally parodies Tyler Perry? I thought it was amazing and apparently it totally pissed him off too.

I'm going to watch it today, The Boondocks seems like a fun show based on the few episodes I've seen

Because he's a poor filmmaker who panders to black people

Have you seen his films? What does pander to black people mean? He is black himself and those black people love his movies. Is that so wrong?

Alrgiht, alright, I'm just hating again. No I havent seen any of his films, but I have never heard anything positive about them.I have seen trailers, clips, reviews and such from his movies, and I can tell that they would annoy me.

Alrgiht, alright, I'm just hating again. No I havent seen any of his films, but I have never heard anything positive about them.I have seen trailers, clips, reviews and such from his movies, and I can tell that they would annoy me.

LOL okay then.

Because he's a poor filmmaker who panders to black people

Tyler Perry is a fantastic writer and a gifted film maker and just in case you do not know I am about as white as they come. Perry's movies are awesome because they speak to a generation like mine who doesn't understand a generation like yours. Parese message are exactly the way my mom's message were when I was growing up. He may be black but it's not just a black thing but to me it is a generational thing not a color thing. Those of you who have not seen his films naturally mock them. I hadn't seen 1 Tyler Perry movie until about 2 years ago. Now I will see everything he does. He has an excellent eye and ear and writes excellent dialogue. Those of you who do not get it that is your loss.

Argo is locked for $85m, almost guaranteed to reach $90m and pretty likely to go over $100m if the Oscar expansion happens. There's also a chance if it doesn't.We'll see how Flight and Skyfall affect it. Also, WB sure needs to stop ridding it of so many theaters in a single weekend.

Tyler Perry is a fantastic writer and a gifted film maker and just in case you do not know I am about as white as they come. Perry's movies are awesome because they speak to a generation like mine who doesn't understand a generation like yours. Parese message are exactly the way my mom's message were when I was growing up. He may be black but it's not just a black thing but to me it is a generational thing not a color thing. Those of you who have not seen his films naturally mock them. I hadn't seen 1 Tyler Perry movie until about 2 years ago. Now I will see everything he does. He has an excellent eye and ear and writes excellent dialogue. Those of you who do not get it that is your loss.

Why should I listen to you, Halloween "I have an insane taste in movies" Baumer? :P :P :PI'm kidding, I'm kidding. Damn, thats some good writing from you