baumer

Full Weekend estimates pg 17

What costumes have you had on previous years?

Last year I was a clown and then another night a banana. Past years I've been a marine, a Rastafarian doctor, Michael Jackson (after he died), Harry Potter, and Flava Flav. Flava Flav and MJ were by far the biggest hits/most fun. Edited by Silver Linings aDIM

What costumes have you had on previous years?

I've been Venom, V from V for Vendetta, Rorschach, Freddy, Jason with homemade bleeding from the eye mask, Michael Jackson with the Beat it jacket, and others Edited by 75live

Past years I've been a marine, a Rastafarian doctor, Michael Jackson (after he died), Harry Potter, and Flava Flav. Flava Flav and MJ were by far the biggest hits/most fun.

I've been Venom, V from V for Vendetta, Rorschach, Freddy, Jason with homemade bleeding from the eye mask, Michael Jackson with the Beat it jacket, and others

Sounds like fun

Btw, aDIM, did you go in blackface when you were Flavor Flav? That would have taken some balls

I had complete black make up on and the wig when I did Michael Jackson ;)
  • Like 1

Who is this years biggest halloween costume character? I think its either PSY, Bane or one of the Avengers

Yeah I think that is about right. I thought about Bane, but I noticed so many people picking that costume, I decided against it.