AniNate

Box Office Theory's Most Anticipated Films

1.The Hunger games2.The Avengers3.The Hobbit an Unexpected Journey4.Snow White and the Huntsman5.The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 26.Prometheus7.The Amazing Spider-Man8.The Dark Knight Rises9.Wrath of the Titans10.John Carter

Well, I don't feel like having to tell someone every time they put a film in their list that isn't counted yet and hope that they edit it in time. It's much more convenient for me this way.

I understand when it comes to films that aren't out yet or if the list has let's say only 8 films. However this...

1. The Hunger Games/end

...shouldn't be accepted. Edited by The Dark Alfred

I understand when it comes to films that aren't out yet or if the list has let's say only 8 films. However this......shouldn't be accepted.

I have considered a minimum requirement (like say, 5), but I'm also not sure it's right to discriminate between film buffs and fans of a single film. I mean, so what if there are a lot of Hunger Games fanboys? They are still people and they are still going to fork over the $10 or whatever to see that single film. Noctis is a prominent enough member of the forum that I believe he's sincere when he says The Hunger Games is the movie he's most excited about by far. Edited by tribefan695

I have considered a minimum requirement (like say, 5), but I'm also not sure it's right to discriminate between film buffs and fans of a single film. I mean, so what if there are a lot of Hunger Games fanboys? They are still people and they are still going to fork over the $10 or whatever to see that single film. Noctis is a prominent enough member of the forum that I believe he's sincere when he says The Hunger Games is the movie he's most excited about by far.

Yeah, but to be the only movie he's anticipating? Give me a break

I'll add another movie next weekend. But right now? No. Especially not when FTF and especially Alfred are getting their panties wet. Just kidding. :PI am only anticipating The Hunger Games. And maybe a few others but I'm not including them because I want HG to be on the top? Hmm...I'm being morally gray, just like Snape.

Edited by Noctis