The Spectre
Swamp Thing
Constantine Hellblazer
Phantom Stranger
Zatanna, Zatara
Sargon
Etrigan the Demon

The Floronic Man

The film will follow John Constantine (who, Del Toro promises, will be blond this time) as its protagonist, and will include the previously-announced Swamp Thing, the Demon, Deadman, the Spectre and Zatanna as well.
_________________________________________________________________________________
NEWS
EXCLUSIVE: Señor Fenix Knows The Futures Of LOCKE & KEY, POWERS, REVIVIAL, JJ Abrams and Guillermo del Toro[
Guillermo Del Toro Says, Yes, He’d Love To Make That DC Team-Up Movie
Guillermo del Toro On That 'Justice League Dark' Movie: 'We're Discussing It'
Guillermo Del Toro, 'Rise of the Guardians' Producer, On 'Pacific Rim' & The Movie He Almost Made With Charlie Kaufman
Guillermo del Toro Talks Dark Universe, His DC Comics Supernatural Heroes Movie

Exclusive: Guillermo del Toro updates on Justice League Dark movie

Is This the Plot for Guillermo del Toro's Dark Universe Movie?

Guillermo del Toro Promises a Blond John Constantine for Dark Universe

Guillermo del Toro Talks JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK, Reveals another Character on the Team, the Status of the Screenplay, and More

Guillermo Del Toro Gives Updates on JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK and His HBO Series MONSTER; Premieres New Trailer For PACIFIC RIM

Finding Emma Watson's Beastly Co-Star Tops Guillermo Del Toro's To-Do List

Guillermo Del Toro on ‘Justice League Dark’ & Bringing Comic Book Mythology to Life

Guillermo del Toro Gives Updates on JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK and HAUNTED MANSION; Confirms He Won’t Direct HAUNTED MANSION

Guillermo Del Toro Gives An Update on Dark Universe Film

Guillermo del Toro Says Justice League Dark and the John Constantine TV Show Can Coexist

Guillermo del Toro Says WB is 'Making Plans for the Entire DC Universe'

So Whatever Happened to Del Toro’s JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK Movie?

Guillermo del Toro on Hardcore Gothic ‘Crimson Peak’ and ‘Pacific Rim 2’

Comic-Con Exclusive: Guillermo del Toro’s Dark Universe Will be Separate from Other DC Projects… for Now

Guillermo Del Toro Reveals Details About Pacific Rim 2 - Comic Con 2014

Exclusive - 'Justice League: Dark' Script In Studio Hands Today

Those who wander are not lost

Guillermo del Toro Offers Update on Justice League Dark

Guillermo del Toro On That 'Justice League Dark' Movie: 'We're Discussing It'

When somebody asked me about "Justice League"…I'm not involved in "Justice League." I am discussing…I've been discussing with the fans and I've been very, very open about how much "Swamp Thing" was key when I was a kid. Comics in Mexico came on the first two days of the week. Around Tuesday and Wednesday I would go to the newsstand on my bicycle and I would get "Swamp Thing" every time it was available and I loved Jack Kirby's "Demon". I love Constantine and all that. You know, I've been pursuing doing something with them for many, many years. Hopefully it'll come to pass. But we are still just discussing.

Edited by Neo

It is a probability. But, see, the problem is that a lot of people get a hold of things before they are a reality. Like, for a while, people were talking about the "Dr. Strange" movie. I said, "I'm not involved. At all." And then they were talking about another movie and two or three times I had to say, "I'm not involved." In this case, I hope it happens.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/14/guillermo-del-toro-rise-of-the-guradians_n_2129768.html

Edited by Neo

Latest update: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/07/guillermo-del-toro-talks-dark-universe-his-dc-comics-supernatural-heroes-movie

There appears to be increasing interest in the project at Warner Bros. GDT confirmed that he’s working on the outline for the film -- which has a working title of Dark Universe -- and he’s also found the “perfect” writer to pen the screenplay (though he won’t say who that is yet). While del Toro cautions that this is far from a done deal, he’s pretty excited about the prospect of it happening as it will bring together many of his favorite characters from childhood -- everyone from Swamp Thing to The Spectre to Zatanna

Hmm... A perfect writer for a Comic Book Movie from DC... Hmm... Who could that be, I wonder.

Not sure on animated movies or comics, but what about Goyer or Sam Hamm (Batman/Batman Returns). Does he say from DC?TowneDarabontZaillianPurvis/Logan/Wade

Not sure on animated movies or comics, but what about Goyer or Sam Hamm (Batman/Batman Returns). Does he say from DC?TowneDarabontZaillianPurvis/Logan/Wade

Goyer was on the top of my mind, along with Nolan, but that automatically meant that Nolan would direct it too, I guess. If they can get him, why just for script? Logan would be also a good choice but he's kinda busy with Bond right now, so I guess he's out... Edited by ChD

Goyer was on the top of my mind, along with Nolan, but that automatically meant that Nolan would direct it too, I guess. If they can get him, why just for script? Logan would be also a good choice but he's kinda busy with Bond right now, so I guess he's out...

A lot of good writers, but like Nolan they direct what they write. Logan can do both, Bond 24 is for 2014, I guess this one won't be til 2015 or 2016.

Hopefully "Dark Universe" will only be the working title. They will need a better title IF it gets made. WB really needs to make this happen. I think Pacific Rim is key, if that hits it big, WB will have more faith on Del Toro.

WB is his new home. After Dark Universe its AtMoM, then he also has Crimson Peak at WB. Want to see his CoMC and Frankenstein.

WB is his new home. After Dark Universe its AtMoM, then he also has Crimson Peak at WB. Want to see his CoMC and Frankenstein.

AtMoM is not a done deal anywhere. He offered an update on it earlier today: http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/guillermo-del-toro-says-hes-trying-to-mount-mountains-of-madness-one-more-says-the-hulk-tv-show-is-possibly-dormant-20130107

"I'm going to try it one more time. Once more into the dark abyss," he laughed. "We're gonna do a big presentation of the project again at the start of the year and see if any [studio's] interested." And yes, Tom Cruise is still game to be on board if they can find a home for it. "Yeah, Tom is still attached. I think it would be so fantastic to make it with him. He's been such a great ally of the project."

Wasn't Del Toro in talks to do a Beauty and the Beast movie with Watson? Anyone knows what happened to that?

Last news on that was it was going to film this year.

Should go like this:

Confirmed:

(Summer 2013)Beauty and the Beast

(Early 2014)Crimson Peak

Pinocchio - Co-director will take a back seat

TBA

Dark Universe

AtMoM

Pacific Rim 2

These 3 are hard to call. If PAC RIM blows up you can guarantee WB will push for a sequel maybe for 2015. DT does his own thing, so he could delay PAC RIM 2 and do either Dark Universe/AtMoM before.

Remember he also has Count of Monte Cristo, Journey to the West and Drood to just name a few.

Edited by Neo

Exclusive: Guillermo del Toro updates on Justice League Dark movie

I am going to be presenting my storyline to DC and Warners of where I want to take this universe. We do have a writer, but until that is firmed up, I have to keep it a secret. I hope it happens

It's going really really well. It's like meeting old friends. I grew up with Demon Etrigan, with Swamp Thing, with Deadman, so these are characters that are near and dear to my heart.

I'd love to use the origins that are proper to each character. I love the idea of Jason Blood as a paladin and a knight…. I love the entire Constantine mythology, the Dead Man mythology, the Alex Holland Swamp Thing mythology. These are really rich things to well, and to dig.