A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

It's good considering they obviously lost business due to releasing so close to each other. It's stupid this happened but all we can hope is that it does as good as it can despite their disadvantages

What would you think if TF4 and Hobbit 3 released the same day on September 1th 2014 ? ...

Pathetic for TASM/TDKR.Both will definitely not make it to $60M/400M yuan.30M+ less than TA.TDKR/TASM combined will be lucky to match MI4.

While I agree that 400m is a tough task, but I won't call it impossible yet.I have a feeling that 3rd week drops are gonna be very good, like close to 40%. I know that that is unusual, but the first two weeks have been pretty unusual as well, and I could imagine people who saw TDKR first going to TASM later and vice-versa.

Seems only PROM is doing fine. And of course, it could do better if released alone.PROM does THOR numbers: 20M yuan Sunday opening and 100M total.

That's good for Prometheus. How much do you expect for it this week (Mon-Sun)?And how much did TDKR/TASM make on Sunday?