A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

Three minutes. It's hilariously bad because the extra footage was obviously shot completely separately from the rest of the movie. Fan Bingbing never appears with any of the stars, her only scene is with Wang Xueqi (the guy who appears for two seconds in the standard version). That's why I said earlier it feels like the extra scenes come from a different movie. It feels like Ninja Terminator or something. I remember when Shane Black said this and Marvel and/or DMG came out and said something like "he was just joking." Ha ha, no he wasn't.

Also I'm pretty sure the Chinese version drops in a bad Mandarin-language dance song over the opening studio logos, which is cut off as soon as the actual movie begins. Come on, guys, you're not fooling anyone.

Edited by Bob Violence

Question for the other people who saw the Chinese version: is Wu Jing actually in the movie? They announced his casting a few months ago and he showed up at the premiere and some promotional events, but an article on Mtime says he was cut out. I didn't notice him, but to be honest I don't think I'd recognize him if I saw him.

How long is the bonus footage?

In the other version, the Chinese actor only appears for like 2 seconds.

5 minutes....They talked about the surgery to be conducted on Stark that if they failed the surgery the whole world would know who killed him.

Question for the other people who saw the Chinese version: is Wu Jing actually in the movie? They announced his casting a few months ago and he showed up at the premiere and some promotional events, but an article on Mtime says he was cut out. I didn't notice him, but to be honest I don't think I'd recognize him if I saw him.

He might be playing one of Killian's solider in the final battle scenes (for 2 or 3). But I am not sure.