A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Oppenheimer-August 30

Should end up with 16~16.5B yuan yearly 2012, compared with 2011(13B yuan), 23~26% increase.So an increase around 15~18% in admissions that is.

At the start of 2012 i would have guessed on a much bigger increase

Weekly gross is around 26.65m Yuan. That 51.5m is what it grossed last weekend and hasn't been changed by mistake.Another 20m should be doable for TASM, which will take its gross to 51m.

Im gonna hold you too that promise :P

Wow EX2 is rocking it in China, it's gonna make more than Spider-man and Batman.

I don't think it will make that much. As firedeep pointed out, it will struggle to hit 50 mill. TDKR and ASM will pass that for sure.

I don't think it will make that much. As firedeep pointed out, it will struggle to hit 50 mill. TDKR and ASM will pass that for sure.

With the new estimates, I think Expendables will cross 50m now.... requires about 57-58% weekly drops to get there.I think TASM and TE2 will finish quite close with $50-52m, TDKR with $55-56m.
  • Like 1

China has really become a massive market. Titanic kicked ass here, Expendables and Prom are doing very well and if ASM and TDKR didn't get released on top of one another they might have pushed 75-100 mill. Then you have MIB3 doing 80 mill and even Journey doing well.

China has really become a massive market. Titanic kicked ass here, Expendables and Prom are doing very well and if ASM and TDKR didn't get released on top of one another they might have pushed 75-100 mill. Then you have MIB3 doing 80 mill and even Journey doing well.

So that means Bourne will do well too. :lol:
  • Like 1