A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

Resident Evil 5 won't be released?! What was the country where Resident Evil 4 did the same as DOM? Japan?EDIT: I just checked BOM and it was Japan, bit it still did 21M in China. It is a shame that RE5 won't get released there.

Edited by CJohn

The economy is bad enough - more expensive goods is the LAST thing the US needs.

of course it is not that simple - but it will end up in a trade war, or atleast in a battle of threatsChina does not need the American movies, but neitherdoes America need cheap Chinese consumer productsApple Ipads can also be made in India,Romania or the Philippines Edited by Rudolf

of course it is not that simple - but it will end up in a trade war, or atleast in a battle of threatsChina does not need the American movies, but neitherdoes America need cheap Chinese consumer productsApple Ipads can also be made in India,Romania or the Philippines

I'm sure many Americans would be ready to pay more for US-made products if they can help in decreasing the unemployment rate to a large extent.The Chinese government shouldn't be too confident. Edited by Fullbuster

I'm sure many Americans would be ready to pay more for US-made products if they can help in decreasing the unemployment rate to a large extent.The Chinese government shouldn't be too confident.

protectionism is never goodAmerican should buy more Mexican goods and vice versa

protectionism is never goodAmerican should buy more Mexican goods and vice versa

I want to work in foreign trade so believe me I'm not a fan of protectionism, I just think developed countries should help companies to make their products in their countries, nothing forced, the principle of competitiveness.The US doesn't need protectionism, the rising labor costs in China and the cheap energy costs in the US (way lower than Asian energy costs because of the shale gas boom), some fiscal policies helping manufacturers could be helpful.