A Marvel Fanboy

China Box Office Thread | Deadpool & Wolverine- July 26

BTW how is the Monday's number?-70% so around 10mil+ or less?JTTW is also strong in my country.Currently it is the top film for 2013.Ranking for the film week to week, week 1: #3, week 2: #1, week 3: #2

maybe almost 15m on monday , JTTW and Chinese Zodiac did well in southeast asia , espially CZ12 broke chinese films' record in those countries except thailand Edited by cjk
  • Like 1

Hollywood isn`t dead in China. Only forgettable mediocrity unworthy its enormous price of admission such as Floppit. I`m so happy the shitfest didn`t win a single of its 3 poor noms and that includes SFX. Time to end WETA domination. Tiger kicked its ass and rightly so.

Hollywood isn`t dead in China. Only forgettable mediocrity unworthy its enormous price of admission such as Floppit. I`m so happy the shitfest didn`t win a single of its 3 poor noms and that includes SFX. Time to end WETA domination. Tiger kicked its ass and rightly so.

Are you gonna trash Floppit in every thread?

• Like 3

Yeah. Because the TRANSFORMERS films are masterpieces. What a taste.

• Like 1

by 2.25, overall 2013 box office has reached about 3.8b yuan, increasing close to 30% from same period of 2012.Local films accounts for more than 80% market share, with gross jumping more than 90% from same period of 2012. While Hollywood/foreign movies tanked, down 60%+ from last year.So maybe dead is the right word for Hollywood movies this year.Keep in mind, the bigger local movies have yet to come.Overall box office for locals movies will pass 10b yuan for the first time in history this year, maybe even will reach 12b.While overall gross for Hollywood movies will decline for the first time since 2002.