baumer

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2

41 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

- poorly acted- awful script (full of plot holes and conveniences)- bad special effects- bland sountrack- unintentional laughs (from the audience too)and yet very entertaining.Some scenes are really funny and others are really good (like when bella kick Jacob's ass), the battle as others said is great, at least for the standards of the series.More funny than the other twilights, some scenes are really good (like when Bella kick Jacob's ass) and the battle is really good too (for the standards for the series). I can't affirm, because all twilight movies are pretty forgettable, but I think BD2 is the best of the bunchB2: 7.0 BEclipse: 6.0 B-New Moon: 5.5 C+Twilight: 4.0 C-BD1: 3.0 D (what a irony)

Edited by Goffe Bond

Saw this. I'm not sure what to think. I think the opening scene was extremely aggravating with the blood-red shots. Some of the editing was way too choppy. I did like Kirsten Stewart's performance, though. I'm glad she was able to finally be something other than a sullen, emotionless teenage girl. The last battle was well done, but it still annoyed me immensely when it was shown to be just a vision. I knew what was going to happen, but I didn't expect it to annoy me that much. There was a lot of brutality and intensity in the final battle, and it's such a shame it was all a dream. That's my biggest annoyance. Bella went through nothing. There is absolutely no sense of conflict. Some of the cinematography was great, and there were enjoyable scenes, but it was oddly dull most of the time. Eclipse remains the best in the series (quite easily at that, too).C+ for BD2

• Like 1

Oh I have. I kinda tossed up between it getting an A or an F. The thing is so hilariously bad on every level that its extremely amusing.

I'm honestly stunned that anyone could think it is a bad movie. It's well directed, it follows the story really well and the action is much better than the other Twilights. So saying it is hilariously bad is a hilariously bad statement, imo.

I won't give out any spoilers, but suffice it to say just when I thought the film was getting good, they took it all back. As for the rest of the film, I'll just use this quote to explain how I feel: "You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness monster???".

... saying it is hilariously bad is a hilariously bad statement, imo.

Saying it's a hilariously bad statement to express the opinion that it is hilariously bad is a hilariously bad statement, imo. ;)

Saying it's a hilariously bad statement to express the opinion that it is hilariously bad is a hilariously bad statement, imo. ;)

That's why I said imo, because imo, his opinion, imo, is hilariously bad. But his opinion of the movie is that, in his opinion, it's hilariously bad.....so you know.....:)

Battle scene was fine. Nice camera shots.Acting as usual was horrid, can't say it was too surprising. There was like no sense of time, felt like things just happened.AND What the hell is up with the baby?!?! Looked like some cgi doll. I wasn't the only one, I heard someone in the crowd actually say "What the hell." Made my day. :rofl:DAnd so ends the movie series how on important is is to have a boyfriend. I've always felt that the books/movies are very sexist. Things like no sex before marriage, girls are always fragile and therefore should stay at home and have babies. The character Bella has no hopes, no dreams, no ambition other than to be with Edward forever. Completely an object basically, girls can't survive without a boyfriend is what the movies/book's message is. Its...really sad and disgusting.

Edited by BoxOfficeZ