Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

Now me on the other hand, I'm an Oscar bait whore. I love releasing quirky movies, indie movies, Oscar movies, yada yada yada. That's my jam.

I think that Blank's analysis of everyone and the studio they're paired up with is quite accurate.
  • Like 2

I'm doing everything, but I'm not quite good at either at blockbusters or Oscar. I'd say I'm the horror guy lol Hopefully one day one of my horrors will get nominated for BP. Vast Dark 5 maybe haha

If VD5 gets nominated, then I would commit suicide in front of thousands of people by jumping off the Empire State Building. In my PJs.
  • Like 1

That could mean so many things. Could range from Matrix to Cloud Atlas. Probably guessing something like The Next Dimension this year.

It's about Earth in the future, where most people barely survive in the ravaged surface of Earth which has been devastated by war, climate change, pollution, etc while a few elites live in giant floating cities in the sky. The plot revolves around one of these cities being bombed by a group of extremists down below. It's a "re-imagining" of a film I made in the original CAYOM which was called Nova. Edited by Hunch

It's about Earth in the future, where most people barely survive in the ravaged surface of Earth which has been devastated by war, climate change, pollution, etc while a few elites live in giant floating cities in the sky. The plot revolves around one of these cities being bombed by a group of extremists down below. It's a "re-imagining" of a film I made in the original CAYOM which was called Nova.

So it's basically like every post-apocalyptic movie ever made? Boring.

It's about Earth in the future, where most people barely survive in the ravaged surface of Earth which has been devastated by war, climate change, pollution, etc while a few elites live in giant floating cities in the sky. The plot revolves around one of these cities being bombed by a group of extremists down below. It's a "re-imagining" of a film I made in the original CAYOM which was called Nova.

Hey I liked that film if its the one I'm thinking of.

Nova was from Year 25 and while the universe it took place in was kind of generic, I still haven't gotten down to re-writing it so it will change significantly and definitely won't be just another post-apocalypse movie. Don't judge before you read, in the same way I won't judge your Steve Jobs biopic before I read it despite some.....questionable......information and excerpts you've provided. :)

Is Chuck Norris and Liam Neeson vs Giant Spiders on August 26 or August 19? I believe I read somewhere they were releasing it on August 19.

Edited by CJohn