Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

As a note-if the film is a sequel to a film that made like 40M it should not be in this thread.

This. And this thread is also only for MAJOR blockbusters, not films you think might do 100m with a bit of luck.

This. And this thread is also only for MAJOR blockbusters, not films you think might do 100m with a bit of luck.

Thanks-yeah someone said earlier something like "I doubt this will hurt it-it will be lucky to make 25 million"Really the movies people are mentioning are too much....

Replace Untitled Superhero Movie with M.A.D.N.E.S.S (directed by Zack Snyder, described as "a mix of Hunger Games and Gladiator set in the distant future)Of course after Zack Snyder start filming after done with his Man of Steel project in the alternate reality of CAYOM :PEdit: Has nothing to do with my old film from CAYOM 1

Edited by SilverShark

I'm happy to remove or switch around many of my films, but it seems like the new CAYOM uses the schedule to plan out every movie , and that's ok too since we're so much slower now, it's not like back before.

Anyone using Liam Neeson/Emma Watson (Small Role) next year?

Also, any suggestions on a good date to release an Animated Drama?

Late September.

I am removing my Untitled Animation Film from the shedule (it was on September 23).

• Like 1