Blankments

CAYOM Year 6 Advance Schedule

This time, I'm with CJohn. First I'm finishing up my posts for the Career Thread and then hopefully I will finish Expedecade today and start on Sir Thymes Time.On a random sidenote, I started replaying Portal so I might bump it up to Year 6.

I'm going to taking major liberties from the first game's storyline. The second game's is strong enough for a movie. One thing I will be keeping, although it may be hard, is that Chell still be mute, simply because the opening of Portal 2 is too hilarious not to include. :P

I'm going to taking major liberties from the first game's storyline. The second game's is strong enough for a movie. One thing I will be keeping, although it may be hard, is that Chell still be mute, simply because the opening of Portal 2 is too hilarious not to include. :P

You mean when the room you're in starts disintegrating (Oh, you mean the tutorial!)? I laughed my ass off when that eye (did he have a name O.o?) was attacked by a crow when he was up there, in that room, talking to you. Edited by ChD
  • Like 1

Release dates for some of my releases:Net Connection - January 15 (romantic comedy)Will You Be My Valentine? - February 12 (horror thriller)A Scary Motion Picture - October 14 (horror comedy)Cats vs. Dogs - December 25 (animation) -- Date subject to change.

Edited by Spidey

I should be writing my movies. Instead, I have almost everything yet to be done...

I did that too... When Year 5 started I was like "oh, until year 6 i will have all my movies ready..."By yet, I have only one ready... and that one needs reworking, but I doubt I'll get to that soon -.- Think I'm going to release it flawed.Might be my only movie released at all, ever, since I went back to writing fan-fictions. Edited by ChD

Hello, everyone.Since I have had no time to work on my movies, I will officially drop out of Year 6, so Blank, if you could, remove all my films on the schedule.I'm not dissapearing forever, though. I'll be back in Year 7 :D