RthDeadWov

Weekend#s BD2 $43.1M/$227M, Skyfall 36/221.7, Linc 25/62.2, Rise 24/32.6, Pi 22/30.2, Ralph 16.8/1

I'm thinking of starting a Miranda Otto Appreciation Thread... Does anyone know whether one has to pay to be in the witness protection program?

Someone started one, it pissed fishnets to high heavens. :lol: :lol: :lol: She stopped posting. Edited by druv10

Glad this year's Thanksgiving weekend is looking like to be a great one last year was sad with The Muppets, Arthur Christmas and Hugo disappointing and then the following week saw big drops. I hope we will have a good holds next week

Edited by forg

Life of Pi needs about a little over 4 multiplier from the three-day weekend to reach $100m. It won't have the benefit of theater expansion like Hugo did since it's already in much more locations, so I certainly don't expect a multiplier close to what Hugo had, but with good WOM, holiday season, and likely BP nomination, I do see it reaching the mark.

• Like 6

Life of Pi needs about a little over 4 multiplier from the three-day weekend to reach $100m. It won't have the benefit of theater expansion like Hugo did since it's already in much more locations, so I certainly don't expect a multiplier close to what Hugo had, but with good WOM, holiday season, and likely BP nomination, I do see it reaching the mark.

Good to see you post again. :)

xiayun, you are back :excited: