Rthmessiah

Weekend#s BD2 $43.1M/$227M, Skyfall 36/221.7, Linc 25/62.2, Rise 24/32.6, Pi 22/30.2, Ralph 16.8/1

As Usual, the queen can't do math. If you add the 63 million she's predicting to the 162 million it's gross you get 225. She can't do math with Skyfall either. Her total gross is about 5 million to high for her prediction.

Jesus, she really can't do math.
  • Like 1

Come to think about it Guardians might see a sizable increase on Thanksgiving itself.

At the very least, I think this opens up the possibility of Skyfall taking back the #1 spot for either next weekend or the weekend after.

Yep-some schools have Wednesday off, others don't.Also-ROG will have good legs due to being a Christmas film. Christmas films just have really good drops during the holiday season. Even Fred Claus did.

• Like 1

ROTG apparently did over double Arthur Christmas. If it continues that it will end up with 32m 5 day and about 100m total. Not a complete disaster.

Edited by ShAAken not Stirred™
  • Like 1

Yep-some schools have Wednesday off, others don't.Also-ROG will have good legs due to being a Christmas film. Christmas films just have really good drops during the holiday season. Even Fred Claus did.

Well, The Hobbit might take a lot away. (From everything, not just Guardians)

I chose that because it was a Christmas film ;)You know I like Polar Express a lot less then I did back in 2005 when I first saw it on DVD. The music is fantastic as is the songs. But the movie has just not been as well elsewhere. (It looks like a VG for years and the characters just seem mean...)