Rthmessiah

Weekend#s BD2 $43.1M/$227M, Skyfall 36/221.7, Linc 25/62.2, Rise 24/32.6, Pi 22/30.2, Ralph 16.8/1

Well, I sort of enjoyed it, but I wouldn't call it 'great' by any stretch of the imagination. It's harmless and completely forgettable.

I guess expectations are everything because I basically wrote it off up until when I saw it for the first time on DVD (March?).

I did see TASM though and it still sucks.

Yes, but you were saying it would suck for weeks before(maybe even months). It wasn't exactly a shock that you didn't like it when you finally did see it. ;)

It is not from some movie, Baumer. Its from my friend Floyd, who's intel is almost always solid mostly. And there's more. I shouldn't even be speaking of this, for my own safety and Floyd's.Princess Diana was killed by the royal family to prevent the world from discovering that she had been physically altered to bear reptile babies.

It is not from some movie, Baumer. Its from my friend Floyd, who's intel is almost always solid mostly. And there's more. I shouldn't even be speaking of this, for my own safety and Floyd's.

Princess Diana was killed by the royal family to prevent the world from discovering that she had been physically altered to bear reptile babies.

Posted Image

Its 14 dollars for 3D. The average ticket price is not that accuarte. Its even more in big cities.

Still way to cheap though.

You guys earn $3000+ or so per month while ticket only $6~16. [less than 0.3%.]

We average month income ¥2500 while ave. ticket price ¥35. [1.4%]

In other words, our ticket 5 five times higher than yours. Probably even India has higher price than NA. Actually NA has one of the lowest movie ticket price, if not the cheapest.

It is not from some movie, Baumer. Its from my friend Floyd, who's intel is almost always solid mostly. And there's more. I shouldn't even be speaking of this, for my own safety and Floyd's.

Princess Diana was killed by the royal family to prevent the world from discovering that she had been physically altered to bear reptile babies.

Well, you got that part right at least. ;)

Great for Skyfall..... absolutely amazing!! If it hits 8m on Wednesday, then 300m is in play.Okay for BD2.... as long as it stays ahead of BD1 in dailies..... it shouldn't be called bad.Decent start for LOP. Hoping for some good legs.