Wow, so much love!I thought this episode was well made but I didn't find it all that funny. I did like that Leonard was given more to do and say and Fat Neil came back but I couldn't get into the whole documentary style feel of the whole episode.

WOW considering this episode was in my mind one of the best episodes of this series, it saddens me to report Community (still #1 show last night on NBC) tumbled BIG down to a 1.3 demo. OMG that number is so bad, even though I believe this show will get renewed, I can also see NBC just dropping EVERYTHING and starting fresh. Re brand the network those numbers last night for NBC are just TERRIBLE

Almost all other shows last night dropped huge, it wasn't just Community. I expect these ratings won't reflect much in NBC's decision to renew or cancel it.Demo lost vs. last original:American Idol: -0.6Big Bang Theory: -0.5Touch: -0.5Community: -0.4Person of Interest: -0.4

Honestly, I loved it. I didn't really laugh either (except at the Dean's costume) but there was a lot of strong character stuff there for Abed and Annie so i could really appreciate it. Second best episode of the season

Edited by CoolioD1

I didn't like it. I thought it was a creative episode but I didn't laugh once. Community's been hit or miss this season.

I really like this season because the show is being different. Ya this season has been more hit or miss, lots of episodes outside of the classroom. Last night's episode was for the more hardcore Community fans. At this rate, I just want one more season so we get a complete story. Then I would want a Troy and Abed spinoff show.Maybe replace The Today Show with Troy and Abed in The Morning??