Neo

Crimson Peak (10.16.2015) Trailer Page 29

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/guillermo-del-toros-crimson-peak-pitch-perfect-2-everest-set-2015-dates-20140130

First up, Guillermo Del Toro's Victorian horror "Crimson Peak" will scare screens in time for Halloween on October 16, 2015. Starring Mia Wasikowska, Jessica Chastain, Tom Hiddleston and Charlie Hunnam, it's a new direction for the filmmaker, and we know have an official logline for the movie that seems to find del Toro kicking new life in the haunted house genre: In the aftermath of a family tragedy, an aspiring author is torn between love for her childhood friend and the temptation of a mysterious outsider. Trying to escape the ghosts of her past, she is swept away to a house that breathes, bleeds…and remembers. Spooky!

New release date: October 16, 2015.

• Like 5

This film is being filmed in the city that my university is in. All my friends are freaking out because of Tom Hiddleston. I have friends applying to be extras. I would too but since I'm black I don't think I fit the look of the film very well :P  Pretty cool though! 

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 1

· 4 minuuttia sitten 
Alright Toronto what do you have in store for me?
I'm super excited to be working with Guillermo del Toro. He's crazy genius, in the best way possible. xxjes

Posted Image

How to endear yourself to Torontonians....tweet a picture of her coming through Pearson Airport with a Maple Leafs duffle bag.  Well played...clever girl.

Guillermo is an incredible visual stylist, who manages to, when filming in English, totally engage the eyes...yet disapoint otherwise.Here's hoping this melds his talents and delivers across the board. I know you can do it Guillermo.

• Like 2

Ah yes Hiddleston...I actually look forward to seeing him in this. Feels like there's a lot of non-Loki potential with him.

Well I'd like to see him in something modern. He's always good in these period pieces. He has that look about him.